I hate today.
I make it a point to always start the week off well, by attending college on Mondays. Thats the start of everything, it's what gets you motivated. I was ill yesterday, but I didn't think much of it, because I normally just rest and I feel better. But it only got worse. I woke up this morning to find that I could barely talk, my throat was hurting so bad. And my head was spinning and feeling very heavy. I could've gone to college, but it would've been a horrible day, I wouldn't have studied anything, so I decided to take the day off. I really, really REALLY don't like taking days off college. Attendance is a big deal in college, if you are below 75% regular in each subject, you're not allowed to sit for the final professional exams. :S But that's not the only reason I want to go to college. When I miss a day, it's like missing a week, because so much is covered during all the classes that day. When I come back, I'm already lost, it's really hard to catch up to everything. So far, I have been missing one day a week from college, and I hate it. I really need to start taking better care of myself, and focusing myself more on my studies. The stage is coming up, and I had a whole schedule planned out on how to study for it, but I'm already behind one day. I need, absolutely need to get started on that work today. Thankfully, the headache has subsided, and I had chicken soup and a paracetamol, and now only my nose feels weird and is runny. Not enough to confine me and not make me study, I've studied in much worse conditions. Today will be a productive day, inshAllah.
Besides that, my cousin gave birth to a baby girl today. I am an auntie! :D MashAllah, both mother and baby are fine, and they live in Islamabad, so I can't wait to take a break from all this and go to Islamabad to see the whole family. MBBS might be fun and interesting, but it consumes so much of my time that I actually like sitting around having nothing to do sometimes. My cousin is a doctor too, AND she married a Shia (though most of my family doesn't know that) so me and her have much more in common than she thinks, lol. I will see how she raises her family, and how things turn out for her.
Well, I will go have some lunch, and then hopefully start study. I hope everyone's week began alright, and inspired.

No comments:
Post a Comment