
So after a long time, I finally changed my layout. :) It's going to sound so bratty, but I'm still not satisfied with it. I need a weekend to look through headers, decide the color scheme, because orange isn't really my thing to be honest. Lol. But I couldn't stand seeing my previous layout any longer, it's been too long. :P
Also, I've decided to increase the font. I like the small cute font, but even my best friend Mehreen doesn't read my blog anymore because she has to strain herself. So,bigger and better. :)
I am so hungry. Very hungry, in fact. I'm waiting for my brother to bring me food. I'm so hungry, that I can't even talk, even though my khala (my mother's sister) is here as a guest to visit my mom and see how she is doing.
I literally can't speak.
I really want to eat something and then get some sleep.
This will be a picture post:
![]() |
| S sitting in front today. She didn't want to sit between us because she said she would be too hot. |

7 comments:
i love the banner! and yay for larger font :D
Shukar hai, the font is bigger :D.
I like the new layout, it's simple but really quite nice.
:).
Biochemistry. 8-). Don't even get me started!
Thanks Furree! I'm tryng to think of a color scheme to match the banner, do you think orange is alright? Or is another color better? I'm open to suggestions. :)
Haha Nas, for some reason I knew you would notice the practical book :)
Biochem - the bane of my existance =[
i really like the colour of the 'Organized Chaos' text in your header, that shade of pink is pretty. for your background. otherwise bright orange (like the fruit), because the orange you have right now is a bit beige-y, haina?
I hate Biochem :/ It is easily the most boring subject ever.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too Furree, it's more beige than orange. I'll experiment with more colors, then it'll be up to you to notice it! :D
shukar hai u changed the font size.
i really like the organized chaos picture but not too enthusiastic about color of its letters. i also think it needs to be in bold or something heading type font...
color scheme wise... as much of an orange fan i am, i think a bright color on the edges will take the focus away from the writing. u know these brownish dividers between your posts play around with that maybe a more orange-ish brown?
Post a Comment