March 8, 2011

The last something that meant anything.

I'm better! :D
It was easy, I got better just by the pill I took yesterday afternoon. My headache cleared up, my sore throat disappeared, and best of all, I was able to study! It meant so much to me that I could complete exactly what I had planned to study for that day. :)
It's theme week in our college, and it's exciting, but I'm not so much into it. Yesterday (the day I missed) was odd day, and I had a whole plan about it. Today was traditional day, and I wore a ''chooridar'' pajama and ''khussa'' which is very traditional. It STILL made me feel under-dressed because everybody went all out for today, putting on makeup (I had none except eyeliner) and attachments to their hair called a ''paranda'', and it made me feel very insecure and inferior. Tomorrow is rock star, and I plan on going all out for this now. This is my element, this is when I can do whatever I want to,because it's who I am. I know how to dress for this. So I'm excited for tomorrow :) 




I should get some sleep now, I have to wake up, study, shower, plan for tomorrow, pick up things from a friend's place. Busy, busy. But in a way, it's good. It'll prevent me from thinking too much and overanalyzing things that I shouldn't.

No comments: