Before anything else, I wanted to mention that I have de-activated my Facebook account. I did it on the spur of the moment, because I know that if I take time thinking about it, I will eventually not do it, and then regret it. There are many reasons for why I deactivated it, one being that it is a major distraction, I always think that I have to check up on it. Another, that it's becoming such a big hype, and I think life is worth much more than sitting on Facebook. Go out, explore the world, go shopping, read a book. This life is way too short.
I am feeling ill again. It is my fault, though I'm trying not to tell anybody. I wasn't supposed to eat anything that wasn't manufactured, and I ate a sandwich at the cafeteria. I haven't vomited yet, but my stomach is feeling very heavy, and I'm sure nothing has been digested. I am drinking a steaming mug of herbal tea (courtesy of my amazing mother) and inshAllah I will be better. I need to be, I have a Biochem test tomorrow, the first of its kind! :S I am starting to get scared now, especially since I still have some amount of course left. Pray for me.
Valentine's Day...was not special at all this year. H's in Islamabad, and even if he wasn't, there have just been too many events concerning him that is making me indifferent to everything. If I had started to write everything while it was fresh in my mind, I would've written it down here. But now it's old,and I don't feel like dredging anything up again. Just know that I want to feel detached from the world for awhile. This Valentine's meant nothing to me, and I think I am on my way to not believing in this day at all.
It went great for my sister though! The photos are still in my phone, but I will upload them as soon as I can.
I am not going to go study Biochem, that is the main priority right now, and then I'm going to get an early night's sleep. InshAllah, everything will work out.

No comments:
Post a Comment