''It's not the highlight of your day anymore, is it? To talk at night. It's something we have to do, just. It's only a part of our day, we don't look forward to it anymore. What happened? Where did it all go? Everything wasn't supposed to change this way.We were supposed to keep the spirit of love and communication alive We were supposed to work at this.''
''Nothing changed after that night. There was no point in talking about anything. You didn't go out of your way to love me. I don't know what I was waiting for.''
I don't care about all the recent nights we've talked. It was last night that I needed it, and you weren't there. I don't need nor have any excuse to justify you or me. I have delivery reports so that I can clear up any misunderstanding. Instead, it just proved you to be a liar. And that's enough. Enough is enough. I love the way you lie, especially when I know the truth. So in all honesty, make way in your life for things that you want. Smoke till your brain dries up. Drink till you're wasted.Swear on a regular basis. From now on, I simply plainly don't care about you.''
I'm sick of your fake promises and empty sorrys. I will not make excuses for you anymore. I'm done.''
''You cannot be more sorry than you should be. It's emotionally impossible for you now. You're only limited to saying it, thinking it's enough.''
''If you make the complaint of me not replying and keeping in contact with you,let it be known that I have proven myself to you countless times. And you've always disproven and yet clain the contrary. This was your chance. To actually prove something. If you couldn't see that...then not some, but everything has changed about you.''
''Oh crap. I just remembered what you wrote to me in your last Valentine's card. Now the pain is tenfold.''
''I'm sorry. I don't believe in Valentine's Day anymore.''
''My happiness then, depended on the promises for now.The promise of never changing, of always loving me this deeply...and now, instead of feeling sad, you laugh. And I don't know what to do or say.''
''What do you think I should expect or do or act like, now that things are changing?''
''What can you say that will ever make me believe that you care about me? Because I really feel like you don't.''
''I hav to put my guard up. I'm not happy with you. And I want you to know that. Everytime I think of you, I'm sad. And the only reason I wait for our phone calls is to see if you realized anything.''
''Being romantically linked to someone who chronically breaks promises is a living nightmare and makes you lose faith in yourself and in humanity.''
I know that he said that life has to change, things are going to get harder...but it can't be this hard. Outside I might look fine, but inside there's a war, such a crazy war. You can't imagine the emotions and feelings I have to deal with in one day, and I think that if something matters to you so much, even if you have the most hectic day you will still remember them, and still feel.
I don't want to write more for fear of sounding like I'm the one being made a fool of. Because even though I know for sure he's not cheating on me, I just don't know what he IS doing for sure. I'm not vulnerable anymore. This will be the last of everything. I have officially lost all my faith in men.

No comments:
Post a Comment