Now the weekend has begun. I usually love weekends, because they give me a chance to sleep in, and nobody has any idea how much I love and value my sleep, lol. I didn't sleep properly enough last night though, maybe because of all the stress I had in my head. When I'm stressed, about anything at all, I wake up 5 times in a night. The night before an important exam, I just can't get to sleep, and then I regret it later. I'm horrible when I haven't had enough sleep, my eyes get blurry every 5 minutes, every bone in my body aches, and I snap at people. So it's really necessary for me to be well rested. I slept at 3:30am last night and woke up at 11am, but didn't get out of bed till 1. I just kept texting my friends from college, and sending forwards, the bed was just too comfortable, lol.
After I got out of bed, Mom had to go to her niece's place for a visit, so I assumed charge almost immediately. I had alot of things planned for today, which includes some house cleaning. I am really organized,and I cannot function properly without a schedule, really. But ever since college has begun, the books have just been piling up on my end table, and my closet...looked like a bomb hit it. Everytime I would open it, a cascade of clothes would fall out, and a little bit of me would die inside. Lol. So I vowed to get the closet cleaned this weekend, despite my sister's grueling schedule of studying. I finally cleaned it! It only took 45 minutes at the most. I wish I had a before and after picture, but here's my wardrobe now:
It is the same closet, the lower picture is showing the lower two cabinets, and the upper picture is showing my ''jeans and shirts'' closet. I'm so happy that it is clean.
I also totally spring cleaned my bedroom (though it is not spring) and Haleemah is studying upstairs. I am just downloading a few songs,and then I will have to forcefully enslave myself to my little sister's work. I missed two meals, dinner yesterday and breakfast this morning, and then gorged in lunch. So I basically feel bloated and weird. Nothing feels right,and I hope this weekend goes smoothly. I'm not feeling so great, mentally and physically and emotionally. There are just so many things taking toll on me.
I hope everyone else has a good weekend though :)


No comments:
Post a Comment