February 6, 2011

Run.

Just to make my mood a bit better, and because I've recently become addicted to taking pictures of everything, here was my day in pictures. Lol. I woke up at 1pm, and already had things to do.

That is the first thing I saw when I woke up this afternoon. Lol. My little sister, sleeping, with all her books scattered around her. Wow. I'm glad she's getting serious in her studies, and as of now, she is studying as well. InshAllah, she will give good papers tomorrow. :)

 This was the picture taken by me, insistently by my brother, who was going to go have his haircut. Kind of like a ''before'' picture. It's all gone now. He looks like a mouse. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that. 

The noodles me and Kt made today! They were delicious, much more than the last..3 times they were made. Filled with vegetables and chicken. :) I'm on my second helping while writing this.

It's now 5:15pm, and that was my day in pictures basically. Cheers (:

4 comments:

DURGA DHUNGANA said...

was expecting a picture of urs too but u made me sad....lols......he he

Mehreen Hafeez said...

i absolutely loved this blog's format. quick n simple. plus i would soooo rather read a picture book over a novel ;)

Laterally Moved. said...

haha i know, that's perfect for mehreen! <3 love you. i'll try to make everything as simple as this, really. you sound like a kindergardener, reading only picture books. :P

Laterally Moved. said...

Lol, Durga, there's enough pictures of me on here, no?