January 2, 2011

Obsession.

I am currently in love with, and addicted to this song. It is literally stuck in my head.


''You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine. Just own the night, like the Fourth of July.''

''Cuz baby, you're a firework, come and show them what you're worth.''

2 comments:

Qurratulain said...

This is an amazing song, my sister has been obsessed with it for ages! She comes downstairs saying "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?" and she says it generally in a conversation so I find it amusing.

I love your new layout by the way :)

Laterally Moved. said...

Hahaha, that's so cool of your sister! I put the song on 24/7 on my phone, my siblings are sick of it. :P It's such a motivating song, when I hear it, I get uplifted and remember my achievement of getting into medical university :)

Thank you! I didn't write a blog post about it because there really wasn't anything to say, lol. It was pretty self explanatory. I'm in a girly mood :)