January 24, 2011

Blue vase.

I have had the flu for about two months now, but it wasn't serious. I mean yeah, my nose would shut every night and I became a mouth breather, and as long as I had tissues, everything was alright. But yesterday morning, I woke up with a massive sinus attack. My temples were hurting, the upper part of my throat began to feel sore, and my nose was runny like mad. I've already had two tablets, and still no effect. Now, after dinner, I'm going to have Joshanda, which is a kind of herbal tea. Pray I get better, being sick is such a bad thing when you have millions of things to do. It's fun when you're free, because then you get to feel everybody's care, but when you have a busy and tight schedule, even people that are caring about you being sick just pisses you off because you're so frustrated about the things you have to do. Sad but true. I hope I'm better soon though.
There's a holiday from college tomorrow! It was granted because of the death anniversary of some pir, which is a Muslim saint. I'm glad I have another holiday, I just took off on Saturday on my own, Sunday was off, today I went to college, and now tomorrow is off again :D very nice. Lol. It'll help me catch up on alot of non-academic things, and relax a little. I need it, especially now since I'm ill.
H had his first day of work today, and I'm dying to know all about it. We communicated through texts in the morning during classes, and he must be at gym right now. Both of our lives are finally settling into this niche, and I like it. I want things to settle down, his unpredictable life is really ticking me off. We can never plan anything because of it, and I don't know where he is most of the time. Unfortunately, he likes that. So, this job is a huge one in my favor, lol. I want things to clam down, not be so rushy and hurried all the time, then he'll get time to look at his present and see what he has in life. Because sometimes I feel like he can't see me.
Today at college, it was an okay day. I didn't have coffee in the morning for some reason(i had opportunities), which proved to be a bad one, since my mind was dull from the first class. The first class was two hours, and it was a Physiology tutorial, and it just dragged on like forever. Other 2 hour classes don't seem so long, I normally look up at the time and there's only 30 minutes left. But today, I must've checked my watch about 10 times, it was crazy. I was so glad to get out of there.
Next two classes were going to be held in the lecture hall. That was the part of my day which ticked me off the most. S...confuses me, most of the time. She really meant it when she said she was kind of bipolar, because one minute she's being all friendly and hugging me and telling me things, and texting me out of nowhere, and then she just closes up and acts weird. Today Sa and Z couldn't sit with us because Zara is the Class Representative and she needs to sit near the end of a bench so it would be easy for her to go out as much as it would be needed to give announcements. So Sa sat with her today, and me and S sat together. We barely talked. It was like that awkward silence where you're meeting someone for the first time. And then, she's not even bothering to hold up a conversation, concluding everything by saying ''Whatever'', and ''It's fine'', and ''I feel like crap today.'' And then she kept wanting to go to Sa, talk to Sa, and at the end of the class, she was like ''You can leave,'' and I was like ''No, I'll go the other way'', and the reason for why she wanted me to leave was because she was going to go meet up with Sa. It just ticked me off. After that, all three of us had Dissection Hall together, but I didn't bother staying with them, I stayed with my batchmates, especially Aneeqa, who is the sweetest person alive, I swear to God. This is a girl, who knows I go off with other people every other day, and yet she still acts like we're best friends, any assignments that our teacher gives us and I miss, she saves them for me, and has paid for alot of things that I couldn't at the moment. I honestly love her, she's so sweet and caring. I think I'm going to stick with Aneeqa for awhile. She doesn't know any of my secrets, doesn't know about H at all, but sometimes, it's better that way. We can focus on friendship and studies and fun stuff about life without getting boys into the picture. She's just not the kind of girl to have a boyfriend, so I would be a little afraid of mentioning it to her. Every new friend I meet, I make it a point of telling them about H, because I'm so proud of us and where we are. But with Aneeqa...I don't feel the need to be proud, she's a fun girl in itself. Life is literally fun with her. :)
Today in the bus, I met two new girls named F and Am, and sat with them. I had seen them before, of course, but today we actually got down to talking. They're very sweet, and I think Am's pretty (but that's the color contact lens talking, I think. lol) and we were just talking about our lives in general, like how many siblings we have, and what music we listened to, and where we wanted to go after we became a doctor. It was really fun. :)
So the sinus attack is here, and my dinner is ready. After this, I will try to study, though I doubt I'll get anything serious done. Maybe I'll draw some diagrams, lol. Cheers everyone, I hope you had a great 24th.

1 comment:

mehreen said...

heres the downside of living on ur own... i love having my own apartment n doing things my own way but its the worst when ur sick n moms not there to get u to take ur medicine n make u soup or dubai u for no reason other than that ur sick n put a blanket on u if ur falling asleep watching tv or tuck u in for bedtime... n it sucks n i feel like crying sometimes when im sick to the point where its hard to get up n do ur normal routine stuff n no ones there to even get u water..

i get what u mean abt it being frustrating when u have a boatload of stuff to get done n all u end up doing is sniffing n blowing n aching...
i hope u get well soon
use ur day off n rest up cuz ur symptoms prolly exploded like that cuz u didnt get enough sleep cutting out ur imune system's time to fight back full force. take them vitamins regularly too.

joshanda should b named grossanda cuz it takes gross! but it does work pretty well so kudos to u for chugging that thing down cuz i can never take more than a few sips of it.

i feel like coffee is required for college. i stayed up till 2 yesterday n all today i was falling asleep n by the time my last class came around i was totally out. n i hate early classes. they mess the whole day up. i had gotten used to to taste of coffee n even though i didnt like it i still had it every day n got to the point where id cut down on the amount of cream n sugar i put into my coffee but i tried it again after a whole month of not having coffee cuz i didnt have any all vacation n i was back down to the beginner coffee drinker stage...
i had this pakistani style coffee at hira's house made fill out with milk n it was awesommeee!! it was all nice n think but i think the thing that actually added awesomeness to it was the whipped cream that i had with every sip. lol. i have an upsession with whipped cream btw.

i dont get y sarah was getting away from u to get to sadia when both of u r friends with sadia =S but if she said she feels like crap today there was prolly something going wrong n she didnt know how to act n it came across in a different form...

i love aneeqa. ive told u about namra right? theyre so similar. i feel like namra is similar to KT too but that might b more cuz theyre both scorpios