I come online for only about an hour every day, and I have to check my things and get off because I have long, busy days of university ahead of me. Wow, it's so weird how fast an institution can change your life. Last week, I was online putting up 5 blog posts a day out out of boredom, and now I can't even put up one. It is, in every essence, crazy. I promise I remember though!
University is a bit overwhelming. I'm used to having things under my control, only then can I feel safe and peaceful, that's just how I am. Destiny and Allah are not under my control, and so I fear these two, and rightly so. In college, for my degree of FSc, the curriculum was totally understandable, easily manageable, and I could get everything done. In MBBS..things are so fast paced, it's like, upto 5 different assignments per day. On my second day, I was roaming around the college, wondering what I had forgotten, when I remembered that I had to go to the cafeteria to eat something. I am THAT overwhelmed, that I can't even remember that I'm hungry. But, all in all, I am enjoying it. I'm not giving MBBS the attention that I need to (I'm still breaking out of my old habits that have been formed since the last 4 months have been totally free for me) but hopefully soon, I will, and my entire day will be taken up with it. I have assignments to do, a sub stage to prepare for (sub stage is a test) and practical copies to fill out.
For those who are interested, I have 5 subjects: Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, and Islamiat/Pak Studies. They're just five, but they seem like fifty sometimes. There's so much work to be done and so many things to be learned.
Remember my two new friends Sa and S? Well, thankfully, they are more than acquaintances now. :) I thought, that first day, we all sat together by default, it was a fluke and it wouldn't happen again. But today was the fifth day of college, and we've been sitting together every day, and warming up to each other day by day, it's really cool :) We save each other seats to sit together. And I also have made many more new friends, just by passing by, or talking to them, so now I rarely feel alone. S does sound like she's taking an interest in me, and we talk more, so we're on a good level. She's very bold and daring, and I'm timid and shy. Maybe opposites attract. Sa is really cool, and I really like her :) She's sweet, and tall, and has such a model figure. Oh! I was elected batch representative for my batch in Anatomy, which is awesome :) it's not too much work, just helping the teacher when I have to.
I did this awesome thing that I am so proud of, seriously. I bought a pair of pumps from the United States two years back which were striped grey and white. It looked too bland to me, and they still fit me, so to spice it up, I took a black permanent marker and some pink poster paint, and spent an hour and a half of my life redoing my shoes. Lol. I don't know if you would call that a fashion crime, but look!
I haven't worn them yet, I want to wear them with something bold. And there are so many precautions I have to take with these shoes, such as not to wear them in the rain, or rough terrain. I love the design of the shoe, like a sneaker.
I haven't had a nap today, so I'll just see what to do, revise some subject, or sleep. I also have to go to the parlor, call some people, and start preparing for my sub stage. And I thought life was boring.


No comments:
Post a Comment