January 14, 2011

Terrible.

I am in the worst of moods right now.
My sister is in the hospital for food poisoning, and has an intravenous drip attached to her.
My mother's foot infection is still there.
I'm always feeling like I have no time at all, and I have to rush things, and thus I don't write any long or detailed or filled-with-feeling blog posts.
I'm hungry. Starving actually.
I'm cold. 
I have to take a nap, I'm tired, and then wake up and start immediate study, but I don't want to sleep until my sister comes home.
H  said he would come by today to give my some money (I'm broke) no matter what. NO MATTER WHAT. Might sound very sweet to you, and in a sense it does sound sweet to me, but why didn't he say ''no matter what'', whenever I want him and me to meet? Why can't we meet one day ''no matter what?''
My favorite shampoo and conditioner is finished, and so I showered with a horrible shampoo that made my hair harsh and dry and icky.

Kill me.

No comments: