December 19, 2011

Twist of fate.

So, today was the first day of second year of MBBS. I loved it. Besides the fact that the twins didn't bring their camera. Because I wanted to take pictures to mark this day! Anyway. Things are easy right now. Eye in Physiology, the skull bones in Anatomy. Frontal and Occipital. They aren't hard :)
And to top it off, I went to Subway with a friend today, and enjoyed an awesome sub after so long. BBQ Chicken. We took so many pictures. I love this friend. I want to put one of the pictures we took up as a profile picture. If it's good enough.
But I have a really nasty flu. It's like the one where your nose is like a leaky faucet and it just never. Stops. Running. And your brain feels like it's melting, and your head hurts, and everything just feels weird. Stupid winter. I like your cold, just not your diseases. I had Panadol CF and Joshaanda, but it's still in that ''kacha, pakka'' stage. Lol.
I haven't had a nap when I came home today. I spent a few hours talking to Mom, and I've been online for the past 2 hours. This is so going to catch up to me when I fall dead on the bed tonight.
I'm in love with the song ''What Makes You Beautiful'' by One Direction. It's too...pop-py for my taste, it sounds pre-teen (like the Jonas Brothers) but it's got such a catchy beat to it!
A friend's wedding is underway, the ''mayun'' was yesterday. She keeps so many ''dholkis'' and ''mayuns'' that everyone started coming wearing casual clothing to them. I took it the same way, and came with a semi-formal suit. And everyone was wearing shaadi clothes! I felt massively out of place. I never want to experience that feeling again. Blegh. It just makes you sad and feeling unwanted and weird. Thankfully, it was over by the time some of my other friends were arriving.
Here is my gajra. Guess which one is my hand:


Nowdays, nothing is really on my mind. Except for getting money from Dad to pay for my practical copies. And to pay more attention in second year.
And to pray more.
And to download more music.
And to get a pink and black suit altered for said friend's wedding. Need money for that too.
And to watch Masterchef USA in 45 minutes.

I don't like Masterchef USA that much. It goes way too fast. They have team challenges and pressure tests in one episode. And the contestants are just plain rude, not to mention the judges. Even though Joe Bastianich is so cute. Italian. Why does America have to make everything so big and dramatized? Masterchef Australia was so nice and sweet, and neutral. I liked it. Does anyone else watch it?
I've fallen in love with Dexter. The same theme music that used to creep me out, now excites me.
I want to watch sooo many movies.
Everyone's getting new phones. I know someone who got a Blackberry. When will my turn come?! :(

Sexy. And out of reach. 23k. Somebody buy?

How was your Monday? I would rate mine...6 out of 10 :) Happy and thankful to still be alive.

1 comment:

The Me. said...

Dexter's the cutest.