December 19, 2011

The Difference.

I don't like the way my writing style on this blog has changed. It just proves how much I've changed. I don't know why I changed. I only realized it when I was going through some past entries from last year. I'm really starting to dislike how...random my posts are. How childish they seem.

I think...I was trying to follow somebody else's style of blogging. And though it might seem fun for awhile, and I might get comments, it's not really who I am. I'm a very deep person, who always has multiple things to say, discuss, and talk about. I like being interpretative and figuring out things through writing; it's who I am.

I've stopped talking about myself and my innermost thoughts on this blog for two reasons: One, this is the internet,and it is very uncomfortable to know that strangers know everything about your life, and two, because I think I've been trying to avoid myself. I hope that didn't come out weird. But now, in a split second, I've decided. I'm going to be more open on this blog, because that's who I am. Not open. Deep.

I know how to be cautious. I'll do it in a way where I talk about myself, but it doesn't reveal too much. And talking about your emotions or revealing your deepest thoughts doesn't mean you're sentimental and cry at every outburst. It doesn't mean you're emo either. It just means that you've learned some lessons in life, and you move on with every step and situation and hardship and celebration, take everything in stride, and always keep a smile. I know I'm emotional; but I'm definitely not sentimental.

So, second year ,MBBS begins with me going back to who I really am, and what I really feel.


I feel better already. :)

5 comments:

The Me. said...

Ayyyy oooo! Me say aayy ooo! Daylight come and me dont wanna go home.

I want to pollute your blog.

Anonymous said...

I went through something similar concerning the whole writing style thing. When I first started blogging I didn't even know what my style was, I just sort of winged it until I fell into a comfortable place... And people actually liked to read it so that was a plus too :)

DURGA DHUNGANA said...

Just be urself and express urself...that's the best u can do...looking forward to know u better.....

Aliza Khan said...

Hmmmm there's no point in running away from urself bcz no matter what, we can never outrun ourselves...

And secondly I am open abt my feelings on blogger bcz I'm satisfied that at least no one kcan recognize me walking down the street :p

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Don't run away .Face it .

Just found your blog.

Visit mine and follow each other.