9:15am, Monday morning. My mind just keeps going on and on.
- When I become a mother, I'm gonna show different styles to my daughter from an early age, around 3 years old. So that she can decide what she likes. So that she can find herself. So she won't have to soul search. Atleast for the next couple of years of her childhood.
-''Sarh na. Dua na kar.'' Written on the back of a coaster in front of this bus. I find that funny. Even funnier than the lame poetry some people write on the back of their trucks in Pakistan. Pehli baat, main sarh nahin rahi. Par chalo, dua bhi kar loon gi. If you insist.
-This lady next to me is like, freezing cold. I'm not kidding. And I'm warm, and she's transferring all her unwanted coldness to me. NO.
-Pakistan's seasons are awesome. You can get a tan both in summer and winter, cuz the sun never goes away! Awesome. I don't know why girls are so afraid of tans. Bronze is sexy yo. I love my complexion. You gorays are so sensitive.
-The Kalma flyover is so pretty! I could live on its peak. Seriously. If I was homeless, I'd come here. I love how they have cement boxes on the sides for the growing plants. Not something you see every day here. It looks so envrionment-ly and fresh.
-I think I look pretty today. With my matching sweater and kameez and trousers. I want to be a fashion designer now. Screw MBBS.
-I am totally covered right now. Islamically. It feels awesome. To be able to do this without having to wear a burka, and without having to look like a weird potato sack.
-I need winter boots. I want winter boots. So badly. This year. Everyone has them. It's not just that, they're so sexy. Boottsss.
-Can somebody explain to me the basis of 786 to mean ''Bismillah hirahmaa niraheem?'' Thought of the moment. I am intrigued and curious.
3 comments:
You're so cute lol. I loveee boots too! I love clothing & fashion in general. <3
BTW, there's no basis for 786 meaning Bismillah. Numbers can't be translated into Arabic & vice versa. These type of beliefs stem from Hinduism in which they use numerical values to signify certain words. It makes me sad how so much in Pakistani culture is adopted from Hinduism -sigh-
P.S. Please be careful of too much sun exposure. Being tan/bronzed is beautiful, but the skin damage that comes with the exposure isn't.
What? No soul searching? Your daughter's life would be boring. :/ So, no.
:)
OMG!!! I totally agree with u on this tan thing. I love basking in the sun during winters and my mum hate it :p She's like "Aliza!!!!!!!! kali ho jae gi". but i cant just stop myself :p
The kalma fly over is so damnnn pretty esp during winter nights...
ME 2, ME 2... I want extrmly sexyyy long boots but since i am extrmly skinng, the one at breakout and the other at outfitters didnt fit me :( *sob sob*
Post a Comment