I think it's funny how I haven't written a single blog post since I announced that I would get down to writing more about how I really felt instead of acting like a random airhead bimbo who thinks it's fun to write excessive letters at the end of already complete words. Thanksss.
That was a long sentence.
I just came back from attending a wedding. It was something I wasn't looking forward to, because it was in Bahalwalpur, and I really don't enjoy my paternal family's company. And the long drive. But it was fun! Thankfully. I think I liked it more because the house was big and pretty and less people were living in it.It was for three days, and the only regret I have is that W (fave cousin) reached Lahore the day I went to Bahawalpur, and wasn't waiting for me when I came back. So I basically missed a fun weekend with him.
| On the way from Lhr-Bwp. |
| Pretty nice house that I enjoyed living in. Because it was pretty. |
| It's like Christmas lights. |
| Outside Fort Colony, Multan. Tankers are hot. |
I'm home now, and I love having 4 more days off till college re-opens. I can tie up some loose ends, clean closets, watch movies, and talk. Alot. With my family. I'll only focus on studying in the last 2 days, since I don't know the next time I'll be this free and relaxed again.
Mom is feeling so much better. She's had her skin grafting, so her leg hurts a lot (the area where they took the skin off, to place it on the area where her toes used to be) but it's getting better day by day since the skin wound is healing. It's funny how some people don't know what skin grafting is. H didn't. He is not medical minded at all. Except for when it comes to his allergy medicine. He thought skin grafting was the formation of new toes, somehow.
I wonder how it must feel to NOT have a medical mind. I've always had one, since I was young. I just don't know layman terms. My family always ask me to simplify medical procedures and terminology, and I constantly struggle. Lol.
So, new task: help Mom as much as possible. It's amazing, Alhamdulillah, how better she is getting day by day. When you compare to what happened last month, it's like comparing the sky to the earth. I'm so happy for her and I hope she only continues to get better (Ameen).
I had a slice of Bitter chocolate cake and orange juice for brunch. Anyone had a random breakfast like that?
I will now go crazy and run around and enjoy my 4 days like they were 40 days. :)
2 comments:
i hope you mom keeps getting better and better.. enjoy your holidays :)
is bitter chocolate even more bitter than dark chocolate? :O
i'm glad your mum is better :) and OMG weddings are sooo much fun!
Post a Comment