October 2, 2011

Geek.

Okay, so today was officially my last day of goofing around, laughing, and wasting my time.
My professional exams are exactly 21 days away. Same as my age :D But okay, back to being serious. 0_0
I made a schedule. In which Biochem is not included. I think I'm just hoping that somehow, in the 2 days that I have off between the paper for Physio and Biochem, I'll get all of the Biochem course done. I hope. I have to give thee papers my all, there's no point in goofing around. These exams are the end of first year, and I won't get another chance to do them well again. So I have to focus, focus, focus. Absolutely, completely. Send ups were NOTHING compared to this. Now is the time to be scared. 
I'm not like, VERY scared right now, but I hope the fear will increase as time goes by. And I'm going to fix my sleeping schedule, and my eating habits, and start praying regularly (inshAllah for all three) and of course, inevitably, blog less. Lol.
People have already started studying before me. They've started studying since the day they got off from practicals and vivas. Dude, I just can't do that :/ I need time to rest and relax. And I've been eating A LOT nowadays. Everytime there's food on the table somewhere, I grab it and stuff myself. Which accounts for my high hemoglobin. :D yay. I'm glad I'm not anemic. Cuz I normally am.

THE ELECTRICITY IS GOING OUT EVERY 40 MINUTES. This is not a joke. By my dad's calculations, the power was on for a total of 6 hours today. 6 hours. Out of 24. Meaning for 18 hours, we were without power. It's utter madness. When I was coming home from a friend's sister's wedding today, I saw a protest happening at a grid station. Well, it was less of a protest and more of a fight. People were throwing things at the station. So this country is really fed up at the moment.
Okay, the electricity went and just came back. After 5 minutes. Thank God. We need the UPS to charge, so that it can run when the power is out. This has been happening all over the country for about a week now. Sigh. 

Life is going good. And no matter how bad it can get, someone, somewhere, is having a worse life. So always be thankful for what you have, and what evil you've been saved from. You could never thank Him enough.



3 comments:

cricketfreak said...

Lucky I got away from power cuts. I used to hate them with a vengeance.

Dee said...

Good luck with the studying! :)

Sara said...

Salaam Wafa,

I'm sorry to hear about all the load shedding. I hope it improves, Insha'Allah.

All the best with studying!