21!
Cheers! To the drinking age (though it means nothing to me, I swear upon it, I'm a straight laced Muslim!) to the official ''adult, to more responsibilities, more plans for the future. To the new friends I've made in med school who will witness my antics, to the more people who will start to take me seriously, and to the old mates who know I'll still, always, maybe will be a kid. To more books, less tears, neutral days and even brighter nights. To cups of coffee (shared with A, presumably) to sleeping with make up on, to gaining more strength and confidence day by day.
I love my birthdays. They are honestly that one day of the year where NOTHING can or should go wrong. It's the day where being realistic is thrown out the window, and everything is optimistic. I'll hug everyone, kiss everyone, and dance with everyone.
27th September. Yay!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Girlie <3
cheers.... now can I get another round over here???!!
LOL.
happy birthday pal. :)
Happy Birthday!!:)
Happy birthday :D
belated happy birthdayyy! ♥
A very belated happy birthday to you :)
Furree and Nas, not accepted. I'm not a belated girl :P
Thank you everyone else! I love being 21. xcomplicationsx, you're my new best friend :)
Post a Comment