October 14, 2011

Pizzafest.

I won a free personal pan pizza and drink from Domino's! (which I'll go and collect tomorrow, because...)
I had a Domino's pizza today anyway! (it was Jumbo size. Oooh, so big.)
I'm getting too happy about these things. :/  (Seriously. This is just sad.)

I completely intended to study today.Really really. Schedule made and everything. But I woke up at 3:30pm. And then my dad wasn't feeling well, so we went to the hospital. It was scary for awhile. But alhmadulillah, he's alright now. Sleeping :)

It's always scary when one of your parents are ill. Most of us have been grown up to always expect them there. And when they're not, it's like a huge emptyness in your stomach. I don't know what  would do without my parents.

Doritos are like 55 rupees in Pakistan :O Rip off much? 

I need to seriously get up and start doing things for myself, and start sleeping less. I sleep a lot. Just because I know I can. Lol. Regardless of my whole studying frenzy and organizing control freak nature, I'm a lazy person by heart. I don't feel any remorse laying in bed all day. It feels AWESOME.

I wish the Harry Potter series didn't end. And I wish more that I would start taking the Profs seriously. Because I'm just not feeling the pressure right now. Nor do I feel like changing my routine to start studying. I love relaxing.

They eliminated Mat from Masterchef Australia for no reason. :( I swear, about 58% of me only watched that show for him. He's so cute! So what if he used a personal phone? You don't eliminate someone for that reason. Just...disqualify him for a challenge or something. Ratings are gonna go dowwwn.

I'm still gonna watch the show though. :P

Tell me you don't want this.
Eat chocolate. They release endorphins and make you happy. FACT.




3 comments:

~RainDrops said...

I LOVE MASTER CHEF AUSTRALIA! and the harry potter series too. Love Ron. Winning a pizza IS really something to be happy about >.> I'd be jumping up and down :P I'm glad you're dad's well, takecare :)

Nas said...

I haven't had doritos in AGES!

Haha, you can have my chocolate. I don't eat much of it.

:)

Laterally Moved. said...

Raindrops: I think Ron is super funny. I like him a lot too :) I like all three of them, in different ways.

Nas: *gasp* Eat Doritos, they're so yummy! Really. And you're a weirdo to not like chocolate. Gimme! :D