"The expected is still, stable. Routine. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
doomsday happens to be my birthday, how unfortunate. good luck
Best of luck doc :)
oh em gee! good luck! and all the best for sleeping early. i've been trying to do that but it's not been working out. ;O i missed youuu <3
Good Luck.:O And you have that Blog and Versary thing in 26 days. :O :O :O PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the study schedule thingie working out? I never follow me, its like I rebel against it on purpose =.=
Hanis, I LIVE for schedules, seriously. I follow them like a saint. Yes, I've been following mine :D Don't be such a rebel all the time haha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
doomsday happens to be my birthday, how unfortunate. good luck
Best of luck doc :)
oh em gee! good luck! and all the best for sleeping early. i've been trying to do that but it's not been working out. ;O i missed youuu <3
Good Luck.
:O And you have that Blog and Versary thing in 26 days. :O :O :O PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the study schedule thingie working out? I never follow me, its like I rebel against it on purpose =.=
Hanis, I LIVE for schedules, seriously. I follow them like a saint. Yes, I've been following mine :D Don't be such a rebel all the time haha!
Post a Comment