My sleeping schedule has been cured (I think) in the weirdest way.
I sleep for 12 hours (for about a month now)and wake up tired and dredgy and groggy, and it stays that way the entire day.
But I sleep for 5 hours, and I'm as fresh as a coffee bean?
Weird. So anyway. Yeah, slept at 4, woke at 9, been awake ever since. I had to go the get my past papers and gives some money to the bank for my sister's fees, but then I realized that today the bank is closed. I'm not stupid or anything, they ONLY just announced that Saurday is an official holiday here. For banks. Great. So I had a really nice and quiet breakfast of French toast and orange juice. It felt nice. To eat breakfast after what seems like an eternity. And in peace and quiet.
Yesterday me and my mom went to do some small scale grocery shopping. I bought my most awaited item: CHEESE. Cuz I'm gonna make lasagna today! :D
I've never made it before, but I know all the elements. This is gonna be exciting!
![]() |
| Italian food is love. I'm serious. |
And yes, I still plan on getting some studying done after the making of the Italian dish. Geez.
Besides that, nothing to look forward to in my day, I'm not really supposed to look forward to anything except my professionals. And the fact that I have to start studying extra seriously. So far I'm only studying about 3 hours a day, because I wanna watch Masterchef Australia and Criminal Minds. So that just ruins my whole day right there.
I wanna be in 2nd year M.B.B.S sooo bad.

3 comments:
Whenever my sleeping schedule is disturbed - I don't sleep for two days and then sleep on the third day right after Isha :P It resets my Clock :D
LASAGNA! ♥ oh em gee. please send some to me, i'm so craving it now all thanks to your post. :(
good luck with studying! ♥ you know what, even i don't feel fresh after sleeping for too long. the best sleep is 8 hours. on school days i manage around 6 hours.
isn't masterchef australia too addicting O.O
That is one delicious looking LASAGNA!....
3 hours is way too less... buckle up doc :D ...
Post a Comment