October 28, 2011

Break the Habit.

God, TV shows are way too addicting. I'm starting to feel extremely pathetic for watching them. I mean, I know who wins in Masterchef Australia, and yet I still watch? Why? Why?

I know why.

Cuz of the food.

It looks so delicious. And I hate it when the judges are tasting it.

And Criminal Minds...I wanted to watch it until Emily Prentiss met up with Ian Doyle and to see the final confrontation. So I did, yesterday. And yet, I almost STILL watched today's episode, before catching myself after 20 minutes and forcing myself to study.
I've had a chocolate craving for a week now. I need something chocolatey after dinner. Yesterday was a Cadbury bar. The few days before that was Feast ice cream. Today I had to settle with halwa. Desi. :/

Whimsical resolution: I will not watch Masterchef tomorrow, or Criminal Minds, or any other show. Done.

Studying is just...going. It's not where I want it to be. I want to focus my whole day on it. But I'm barely putting in more than 4 or 5 hours. It's cuz of the curse of the TV shows. 
I want a new phone so bad. But then A told me that it's better not to have it for now, since profs are coming up.And with a new phone, I'll just be manically taking pictures and putting in music and what-not.

(Nobody will understand this. But I need to write it down.) I've gained control. I'm back on top. And honestly? It feels amazing.

6 comments:

monamour said...

TV shows are really addictive! And criminal minds is really awwwwweeeeeeesome love that show !

Good luck with studying! ;)

The Me. said...

Oooo baby babayyy, La la la la lalalala.

cricketfreak said...

I love criminal minds. It's like amazing.

Deviation said...

I don't watch t.v but I found this Youtube Channel and It is Food Channel. I just keep looking at the food that dude makes and just keep thinking "I'll SURELY Male This Today" - - Never Happens :[

xxcomplicationsxx said...

LOL I am in the same boat you are in. Except I've become a movie fanatic and it's really cut down on my studying time. Which probably explains why I have been getting such low grades. T___T

I love Criminal minds. The plot's amazing and it doesn't hurt that Shemar Moore is HOT! (;

Laterally Moved. said...

Shemar Moore is hot off the scale. I stare at him while watching the show. I don't even realize it until my sister tells me to shut my mouth. And then that's awkward. :P