''Productive'' should be my watchword. I say it for almost everything.
Anyway.
I woke up today, from a dream. A really weird dream. You know how sometimes you wake up from a very vivid dream, that you still feel like you're in a dream state for the next half hour? That's how vivid it was.
It was my mehendi. Might sound all ''aww, a girl's wedding'', but the thing is...it wasn't with H. That's what scared me. I was wearing a really pretty shocking pink lehenga, and I was sitting in the bridal room. And people were greeting me and congratulating me, and I felt so strange. I felt like I had to find H. So I took a cousin of mine with me, outside.
Yes, I ran away from my own celebration. Lol.
It was raining outside, so I bundled up my lehenga in my hands, and I kept on walking until I found a bus. I went on it, but then almost immediately I told the driver to turn back, because I had a feeling that H already reached the venue. I went back. It was raining, I was getting drenched, but for some reason I didn't care. I guess because I didn't want this wedding to happen. I didn't even see the groom in my dream yet!
Then as I was walking back to the hall, I saw him, and he saw me. And he took my hand and led me up the stairs,back to the hall. We didn't speak about the fact that I wasn't marrying him, I didn't feel anything weird, like sadness, or my heart breaking. It felt like ''Devdas'', that scene where Shah Rukh Khan is taking Aishwarya back to the ''mandar''. After that,H went to the segregated portion of the hall.
And then I woke up.
I felt strange all of that afternoon. I woke up at 4pm. Lol. I'm a late sleeper nowadays.
The rest of the day was okay. Me and my sister got down to some heavy cleaning, like break-your-back cleaning. Deep cleaning. It felt good when everything was clean, only..now we were dirty. Haha. Then after that me and my parents went to a family friend's place.
Preparations for my cousin's wedding in full swing! A trip to the parlor is BADLY needed. I'm waiting till the last day so that I look the freshest at the wedding :D
I'm just waiting for H to come online now. We haven't skyped since I posted up his pictures here on Blogger. Somebody put ''nazr'' on. Thanks a lot, whoever you are.
5 comments:
dream eh.... hmmm .... funny things they are.... make you ponder at the reality of it all...
omg what a freaky dream that must have been :O
yay for getting cleaning done, i'm not capable of cleaning anything. :P
and i swear i didn't cast an evil eye on the skyping of you and H! *does the tauba-tauba hand motion*
That is an interesting dream.
I have some really WEIRD dreams. Like proper bad styles!
Your dream sounds like some kind of Indian drama. ^.^
@FT "Tauba-tauba hand motion" LOL!
But awe :( the last bit of your dream, where you were just there .. not happy or sad, made me kinda sad :(
Post a Comment