December 27, 2010

Trouble.

My head actually starts to hurt alot when I'm on the computer too long. And my back too. But I can't help it, I have nothing else to do with my days. Only 6 days left till I go to university!
I miss H very much, he shouldn't have left me and gone to Islamabad :( His family is always around him and we can't talk much anymore, not on texting nor on the phone. He's busy during the day, and too tired to talk at night, and we haven't talked in 4 nights. As far I can remember, that's the longest I've gone without talking to him. I want to tell him so many things, like what I got from Metro, and how my days are, and what my thoughts are, and I want to what he's upto, and what his thoughts are...
I'm supposed to get my clothes today from the tailor, an olive green shalwar kameez, and I need to get it before Wednesday because I (finally) have a plan to go meet up with this new friend of mine, whose name is R. He's a friend of a mutual friend, so we're all gonna go out and hang at Hardee's. I'm actually really excited because I crave fast food and junk food and restaurant food more than I crave home cooked food. I'm not very desi, I like chicken once in a while, but I really crave pasta, pizza, burgers, shawarma, lol. Hardee's is going to be my heaven then. God, I must sound like some hermit who doesn't get out often...which is kinda true.
Also, I will write a blog post about Billy Martin. You'll know who he is when I write about him.

No comments: