December 4, 2010

Hectic.

Now that I only have 18 days till I move to another city, the main topic of discussion in my house is about my hostel and my college. It's exciting, yet equally frustrating at the same time. I haven't admitted it to anyone except H, but I'm secretly terrified of living by myself in a hostel. Mainly because I don't have anyone there, nothing will be familiar, and I'm a very picky girl, I eat only what I want to eat, and I don't like alot of things. So what if the mess makes something that I don't like, one day? :S guess I'll have to sleep on an empty stomach. I'm not trying to think about the bad things about living in a dorm, only the good ones. I don't feel like I need t deal with it until I have to. And also, I'm going to be studying most of the time, and paying alot of attention on that, so hopefully the hostel part of my life will pass in a blur. Lol. I'm glad that I hve a blog, because then I'll be able to update everyone. People that I trust have the link, so I'm alright with that. :)

I go to sleep every night at around 4am, and wake up at 3pm, and normally I would be freaked, but I know these are my last days of freedom, so I'm taking as much advantage of it as I can. Lol. Everyone is putting up with my tiny tantrums because they know I'll be moving away soon. My sister told me last night that it was kind of like I was getting married, because I was moving away. That made me realize that this change is not only affecting me, it's affecting my siblings too. :( I'm really going to miss the comforts of a home. 

I got my first ever pedicure today :D Me and my mother went to a parlor, and I only had to get my eyebrows threaded, but then, my mom had some extra money and she said I should get a pedicure. It's really relaxing, the whole massage and cleansing bit. And it's so much cheaper here than in other countries. It's only 800 rupees, which is less than 10 dollars, and I know that a pedicure costs more than 10 dollars in the United States. So I'm lucky. It was a nice experience.

I have alot to write about, but not alot of time, and I'm not really in my ''thinking zone''. Of course, the ''lot to talk about''is about H, and about the things I feel, but I'm really not up to it right now,  my mind kinda wants to be evasive. 

Tomorrow when I get more time, I will. 

No comments: