December 11, 2010

Out.

It's really hard to conform to society when you've been living your own way for awhile. I had to wake up at 9 this morning to attend the parent teacher conference, and I overslept ad woke at 9:43. I wasn't that fussed, because the PTC's last till 1pm, so I leisurely got dressed, and had to wait for my siblings too. We then took a rickshaw to their school, and we spent about an hour there.I talked to their teachers, found out exactly what the problems were with their grades and how to improve, and talked to them about it. It felt good, like I was an actual parent, and I just had a feeling that this time my siblings were actually listen to me, and it actually got through their brain. Lol. Afterwards, I had to rush back home to attend  a luncheon that my sister and her class were having, at Nando's. It is so ironic,how I thought I looked really good today, and yet I didn't have enough time (or proper lighting) to take pictures. I wore a grey wool overcoat, it was very flexible and figure hugging, skinny jeans and heels. The thing is...and this is sort of embarrassing to admit...I only own one pair of skinny jeans :S and the truth is, they aren't even mine, they're my sister's. I always get money,and always vow to myself that I'll buy a pair, but then other things come first, and then before you know it, my money is out and I'm craving to wear skinnies. I thought I looked really decent today, especially since I'm tall and thin, so my legs must've looked nice. The overcoat was to DIE for. When I asked my brother how I looked, he said ''Like you're in New York.'' Compliment! :D
Going to Nando's was something else. The luncheon was of 20 people, and we all ordered individual dishes At the end when it came time to pay up, someone suggested that we all divide the bill by the number of people. I was okay with that, and it came to 480 rupees per head. But then someone from the other end of the table said ''We didn't order much, we shouldn't have to pay all that.'' And so we spent literally 20 minutes trying to settle everyone's orders, and paying up only as much as we ate. It was all very frustrating, not because I'm so well endowed with cash (I'm not...I only had 750 to spend) but because everyone held their money with their teeth. I mean, why come to Nando's, a fairly expensive place, if you're not going to eat properly? Weird.
So I just got home, and now me and my mother have to go buy me some clothes for dorm and get some official paperwork done. Even though it's only 6:15, I still feel uneasy, because it's dark already, and we NEED all this paperwork signed by tonight. :S
H's in Pakpattan, and will be home by tonight or tomorrow morning at best. I passed by his house today. It meant alot to me. Hehe. 
There's a coat that Jessica Alba was wearing, it's plaid, and I love it very much, I wonder where she got it from?


It looks simply divine to me, and if anyone can get me a link to this or something similar, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been wearing sweaters since I was 12 or 13 years old, and the last coat I owned was back when I was 10, it was a beautiful bright red coat with black faux fur collar and sleeves. I feel like a kid in sweaters, and I'd really like to own a few coats, maybe 2 or 3. One in black, one in brown, and one in beige. 
That's it for my day.

No comments: