I think that I'm not going about this blog the way that I want to. I just sit and write whenever I want, at any timing, which shouldn't be right, because part of the reason why a blog is here is because you write your whole day down and how you felt about it, and of course that's done best when you write at night. So, my next entry will be tomorrow night. It is only 4:20pm right now.
And the other part of a blog is to write down your feelings whenever they occur. So that will happen randomly.
I should start telling more people about my blog. The people that I want, to read it. Of course, that will be a select few, so I'll start sending those people messages right now. Lol.
So, today is going to be a boring day, as usual. I'm thinking that maybe I should start with some simple cleaning. My dresser is so messy, everytime I open it to get something, I get jumbled jewelry, and on-their-side deodarants, and normally, I'm a very clean and organized person, but lately I've been really sad and down, so I don't feel the need to do anything but dwell on my destructive thoughts. I know the answer to all of this, the answer is prayer, I need to start praying again, I completely left it after mid September, and sometimes I really don't feel like it, but then others I really do, but I don't have the strength to get up and do ablution. It's strange, because I feel like I'm too lazy to do it, but then when I actually do it, before you know it, the prayer and the ablution and everything is over.
I don't have any motivation to start my life, or to make it better. I just wake up thinking, ''okay...another boring day.'' And truth be told, I have nobody to blame but myself. Nobody can fix this day for me, I have to do it, I'm just being a whining child.
Okay then. After this post, I'm going to go pray Asar prayer, and then do some cleaning, and after that I don't know, but I'm going to make sure that every minute of today will be filled. I won't let myself be dragged down.
Also, I need to find a new layout, I don't want a Blogger template. I want something more...girly, yet, minimal, yet me. I'll find one, hopefully if I'm not too picky.
No comments:
Post a Comment