August 30, 2012

You know those days/weeks where everything goes from bad to worse? I haven't had a day like that in ages. Actually, years. I can't even remember the last time something like that happened, all in quick succession.
It was today. Right after I was in my decisive mood of picking my brunch. Since it was raining outside, my brother came home, and told us he had been in an accident, a motorbike accident. Thank God he was okay, but the bike was wrecked. Not severely, but enough. And so there I am, inspecting the bike, checking to see how much damage it'd been, freaking out inside at the thought of my Dad seeing all this, when I absentmindedly (or knowingly, but moronically) put my finger on the silencer of the bike to check if that was bent too (it's chromium plated, it reflects light, so a part looked bent).
IIT WAS OHMYGOD YOUWOULDN'TBELIEVEIT HOT.
I staggered back, screaming "Ow,ow,ow,ow,ow" and ran to put some ice on it. The swelling went down and it got better, and now the fingerprint area of my index finger looks like somebody opened up a paper ball; all wrinkly and weird. I call it my "paper finger".

I didn't study anything today. ANYTHING. I feel guilty, but then I decided to just get over it. I lost one day, so I'll make up for it. 10 days to go till the send ups. Khair hai.

I'm sleepy and I don't know why. I might watch the Adjustment Bureau tonight.

I keep on coming back to my blog to post random stuff and I find it so strange. But fun.

No comments: