Dad: Beta, are you on Tweeter? (Twitter. Strange, since his English accent is pretty crisp and fresh. He doesn't emphasize on t's, like the Pakistani accent)
Me: ....Yes.
Dad: Oh, did you TWEET Barack Obama about getting your voter registration this year, so that you can vote?
Me: No, Dad, if I tweet him, it won't go directly to-
Dad: Yes it will!! This is an official website!! Do it, please.
Me: O_O Okay baba.
2 comments:
I've been scrolling through your posts since I discovered your blog yesterday. Constantly. Whenever I can squeeze them in. In my breaks. Before work. After work. I've become a bit obsessed. lol
So far, "Solarium" is my favorite.
I've never been a big fan of Pakistan, I always get really sick. But after reading what you have to say, I really want to visit again, especially Old Lahore.
Lol anyways I hope you're doing great inshaAllah. :)
Hahaha, awwwww :)
Post a Comment