I know.
When you have a conscience, and plenty of morals, and you feel like you're doing the right thing.
You feel like you're doing the right thing, and you're not exactly happy doing it, but you could be.
And then that ''could be'' turns into ''will be'' when you realize that maybe somebody else doesn't have the opportunity to do what you're doing.
And when you realize that what you have right now is only a moment, it will change.
It could be anything.
Like eating pizza. Or being surrounded by friends. Or eating ice cream in winter. Or buying new shoes.
Hold on to that feeling, make yourself feel like what YOU'RE doing is right, that nobody can take this away from you, that other people would love to do what you're doing right now.
And then you'll be happy. And then you'll move on.
Because all "moving on" really is, is knowing that you can still be happy, again, in another moment some other time.
After this.
7 comments:
"Because all "moving on" really is, is knowing that you can still be happy, again, in another moment some other time."
So true and so well put. You should be a poet.
So true.. That's exactly what I'm doing now. It's tough but yeah, everyone eventually gets there :)
Wise words, I agree with Cricketfreak you should be a poet.
Tay
x
Very well put together :) And an amazing way to look at tough situations.
Ah. I try too. Always. :-)
I can't express how wonderful it is for you to have a clean conscience, because quite honestly, people with good morals are seriously lacking in this world.
It might take some time to move on, but the struggle is worth it. I'm saying it's a struggle because it's hard to keep your self-control because we live in a society where immorality is rampant.
Not only does it make you happy in the end, but it also brings you peace.
Oh, this is wondrous. Very eloquent in its flow, and very naked in its simple honesty.
Wow,that's so true...and you write it so poignantly and beautifully that it stays with us for a while..really touching. :)
Post a Comment