Just finished drawing some Histology diagrams. God, you have to be particular about it, if you mark a purple dot in ONE wrong place, the teachers make you erase the whole damn thing. And everyone knows how hard it is to erase color pencils. -.-
I have more to do, like look over some topics for Gross Anatomy, but I haven't had a nap today (again?!) and my brain will turn itself off in just a little while. Before that, I would like to blog.
I had a really nice day today. I have generally been happy since the weekend. Mostly because of shopping. I've bought so many things that I've been lusting over, and the thought of owning all of that makes me happy. Sure, I got dirty, glaring looks from my dad from basically cleaning out his wallet, but atleast I own the things now. Haha :P
Spontaneous plan happened today. No,make that two spontaneous plans. And plans like these either end up making you really, really happy or just turn out to be an epic fail. I'm glad to say it was the former :)
Plan # 1: Pizza Hut with my friends.
Plan # 2: Drive home with H. Our first meeting in the New Year. (:
I thoroughly enjoyed both, even though it's left me completely drained of energy and I'll have to be surviving on Sting tomorrow. A was being a whiner at Pizza Hut, because she didn't get enough sleep the night before. I was like, dude, enjoy being with us, would you? She got excited when she saw the book section of Staples though. The stationery store we went to.
I love book sections/stores. ''Readings'' should be my home, even though it's been ages since I last went. I cannot leave bookstores without looking at every single cover and reading almost every single blurb of every book. And even when I've done that, I still feel a sense of emptiness while leaving the store. I have compiled a Book Wishlist. Because I want all these books.
1. Five People You Meet In Heaven
2.Lolita
3.Crime and Punishment
4.The Unbearable Lightness of Being
5.Nineteen Eighty Four
6. The Kitchen God's Wife
7. Broken Verses
8. Catch 22 (Need to borrow from DVM friend!)
9. A Case of Exploding Mangoes
10. 1947; Before, During, and After
And so many more, I just didn't have time to write the names down on my phone. I plan on spending one whole entire day with around 5000 rupees in Readings next month. I need to read more novels again, I don't want to change completely just because I'm in MBBS. I am me. I like me, I want to stay me. :)
So, all in all, a happy day. :)
P.S If anybody wants to listen to a catchy, funny song; That Dude Looks Like a Lady by Aerosmith. Always brings a smile to my face.

3 comments:
Uhu, I het tired just thinking of it. The histology diagrams that is.
/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
That Dude Looks Like a Lady is nice.
Your friend A sounds cool. :)
I made some really ugly histo diagrams the other day.
Post a Comment