I want a haircut. Really badly. But the weird thing is, I don't want to cut my hair short anymore. Or ever again, actually. I like the idea of a short bob, and something really chic. Sometimes even thought of chinese bangs. But I don't think I'm daring enough to risk it. Plus, my hair is naturally curly/wavy, and I don't want the hassle of straightening it every day. My straightener has already ruined my hair. So, I think I will just settle for a nice side fringe, and a trimming, or maybe long layers. Yes, that sounds about right. I plan on getting it done on Saturday, right before a party at college. It shall be beautiful.
I miss music consuming me to it's entirety. Me laying down with my headphones in my ears and making up my own music videos to the songs. In my head. Me starring in them. And most of all, I miss music reflecting how I feel. I have about a hundred songs in my phone, but none of them actually match me anymore, like they all used to. People like songs because they can relate to them right? I can't relate anymore, and I don't know why. I only listen to music so that I don't get bored while walking to and from the bus stop every day.
Me and A are going down with some random crazyness, and I'm loving it. Two second thoughts that turn into actions, grabbing a rickshaw and just going. Yesterday, we left the college, for no reason at all, and my heart was yearning, actually YEARNING, to go onto a bus and let it lead me. I wanted to stop on a random street and find my way back. I was walking the streets of Lahore with A, and at that moment, I wanted a million things. To see a church. To go to Shalimar Gardens. To have breakfast on MM Alam while bunking a class. To go shopping for khussas. To just walk, and walk, and then run, and keep on going. To break my normal routine of going-to-college-come-back-home-nap-and-then-study. I was glad that I wasn't the only one who felt this way; A did too. And so we decided to act on it. Church it was.
Nobody else in our group knew. A was so overwhelmed in the rickshaw, like ''Are we actually doing this?'' Yes. We were, because we could, because we wanted to. We're going to do this every week, go to a new and random place. FINALLY. Somebody who understands that the time to live is NOW. And it will always be now,and you should just do it because you might not have tomorrow, and it's as simple as that. We're not supposed to do medicine, and kill ourselves now just to gain prestige and honor in ten years. Balance your life, have fun. Go out when you want AND study at the same time. It can work. MBBS can be fun too, if you just know how to have it. I'm glad I didn't get committed to being representative of a batch or something. I'm a free agent. :)
We wasted forty rupees on a rickshaw who took us on the same road. But I don't regret. The entire thing was fun, just to know that we walked out of college and decided on something from out of nowhere. Me, the planner, didn't have a plan. And everything still worked out. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment