February 15, 2012

Febrero.






I like the way life is going nowadays. When you have so many events and meetups that you're looking forward to, and you're sleeping and eating properly, and basically everything is going right.

I eventually did get to talking with H. It came down to both of us settling some differences, but it worked. We're back on track, for the most part. There was no Valentine's, but I didn't want one either. Having to be all romantic after you just got out of a fight doesn't feel right. I had a lot of chocolate for myself though. S gave me some. A KitKat Chunky. It was good. And then I bought a Feast for moi. And I wore orange to college. Anti-Valentine.
This month, I have to spend all my pocket money on buying gifts for friends. Aargh. Why do so many of my friends have birthdays in February?! A's birthday is in February too, but I got it covered. Bought a book for her. The other ones I have to buy, because I attended the treat they gave last week. So, according to some "nonexistent formal rule", I have to buy them presents. I'm not good at gift-giving. This time, I plan on being so, though. Five people. FIVE GIFTS. All my money is going into this. :/ Damn.
They better buy me gifts on my birthday. I'm dead serious. I will not talk to them if they don't.
Oh my God. I feel awesome. I just found out I only have to buy four gifts, not five. Yay! :D

Okay, moving on. First embryology test of second year on 20th Feb. Barely prepped for it, and don't feel like starting today. But I'll do something. Maybe the Limbs chapter. It's only two pages long. Perfect for people like me. Embryo is such a bad subject. I dislike it a lot. -.-
Funfair, Traditional Day, Odd Day, Sports Day, all coming up. Fun in February. :D
 This weather is so awesome. Cold enough in the morning, warm enough in the afternoons. A nice breeze all around. I'm so afraid of summer coming.
I need more epiphanies.

"I think I'll stop being so egoistic when I don't feel the need to be strong."

4 comments:

~RainDrops said...

There is an H I have to catch up with to, hehe :P Happy feb :)

~RainDrops said...

*a H :)

Aliza Khan said...

MASHALLAH *touchwood*

Talking helps, it really can do wonders!!!!!

I really suck at buying presents for people too :/ I usually dont know what to get them....

Anonymous said...

so happy for you :) glad to know things are back on track on H and that everything is going well besides.
I love Feb for the exact same reasons. Perfect weather, good days!