Sendups.
Practicals.
Vivas.
Are the over.
Oh yes.
I am really very happy. Even though it means I might spend this week literally wasting away in front of the laptop and TV, atleast I don't have to feel like I'm under pressure all the time. And my deteriorating health has made it all the more worse. I couldn't even focus on send ups properly!
So the goals are:
1.To get my health back on track
2. To immediately start making a new schedule to study for profs, since they are literally just around the corner, and I want to do better than just a ''pass''. Everybody wants that.
I talked about my feelings last night. With H. I am neither telling the exact content, nor the outcome. I feel like it's best if I keep it to myself. I'm building that wall up again, but now I'm so used to it that it feels natural and I don't feel guilty or anything. So it's all good. :) Just know that the feelings have been spoken of, and we have all moved on. Now I'm gonna start looking at the finer things in life. Like what I have planned for me ahead.
ISLAMABAD! I'm sure the plan is on. It better be. Me and A (who was also mentioned as V once in this blog, I just checked. I'm gonna call her A now) might make a meet up plan in Isloo. Which sounds strangely obsessive, since I've spent the last 10 months with her in med school, but hey- being a girl and meeting up with friends somewhere outside of your residential city is a cause for excitement. Seriously.
But even if that plan doesn't work out, I'm spending my birthday in Islamabad! I hope I get a really chocolately thick cake from The Chocolate Factory. People better go all out for my birthday, I'm serious. 21 is no joke. Look at my face. Does it look like I'm joking? :/
Weird crazy fact: My hotmail ID got hacked a few days ago. Another fun fact: This wasn't the first time. It's probably...the sixth time. Somebody has the time and the energy to go keylogging my password until they find the correct combination, and then decide to hack it. In a way, I feel special.
Is that weird?
Haha.
But anyway.
Back to seriousness and wanting-to-kill-hackers mode.
I've decided to change my email ID for good, and switch all my old emails from the old ID to the new one. IT TOOK ALL AFTERNOON. Approximately 4 hours. It was crazy. But it's done, so if anybody hacks my ID again, it'll be empty, and I won't even want to retrieve it.
I've been awake since early morning, 7:45am. After sleeping at around 6am. Because my parents had to go out of city. Karachi. It is scary. I am calling them frequently to warn them from even stepping outside the house they're staying in. They should be home tomorrow. They better be. We gotta get an Islamabad scene on!
I am now going to put AA batteries in my dying electronic clock, and read ''The Starter Wife'' by Gigi Levangie, for the second time. Freedom.



4 comments:
i LIVE in karachi :( imagine being scared to go outside the house like permanently :(
I know love! :( It was like that here in Lahore too a few years ago when bombs were being thrown left, right, and centre. :( COME TO LAHORE! :D issi bahane se hum mil bhi jayein ge. Lol.
I live in Karachi too. :|
and i want to visit Lahore itna ziaadaa! soon inshaAllah! :D
Good luck with your profs. Ace them, inshaAllah. :D
lol i absolutely LOVE that first pic in this post
Post a Comment