September 18, 2011

Aimless.

I should've studied today, atleast one chapter of Physio. ANS. Because I didn't do that in the paper. But I decided to sleep for 5 hours and then wake up feeling drunk. These last three days have been hectic, to say the least. Day after day of vivas and practicals and worry. It gets to you.
Plus I'm a very picky eater and by coincidence, my mom has been making food that I don't like at all.
Yellow daal.
Aloo gobi.
So I've been starving for the past few days. Except yesterday when I ordered two shawarmas from my favorite shop.
Except that they made my tummy upset.
So I basically felt really ill this morning.
I still have a stupid flu. It won't go away! I feel like my nose and brain is clogged ALL THE TIME. It gets hard to breathe,even. :/  And I hate having to use tissues so often. It gets annoying, especially when you use tissues so much that little pieces start to break off and stick to your face and then you just look retarded. And the flu comes and goes whenever it wants. I'll be sitting in a room, and BAM! Sneeze attack. Followed by sniffling. And a runny nose. And a horrible bodily feeling. Haye, please make it stop. It's such an on and off thing. It's really starting to piss me off.
Dengue is starting to scare me too. Though it hasn't happened to me yet. But it's a serious epidemic now in Lahore. I have friends in my first year class who have it. They missed their vivas and practicals. Luckkyy.

It's that time of the year. Season change. Where summer is turning into fall. I should change my wardrobe soon.
Today's Anatomy spotting went so weird, I don't even want to talk about it. Okay? Okay. After that, me and my sister went to Punjab University to submit her admissions form. She applied for two degrees, Masters in Human Resources and Masters in Mass Communication. Pray she gets into one, I really want her to continue her studies. I've always disliked the fact that she went to College of Home Economics, even though it's a fairly good reputed college here. I disliked it because of her degree. It doesn't all much room for further studies in anything except Home Ec. Which is very...limited, basically.

I'm gonna study loads tomorrow. Just watch.
I'm clean, squeaky clean, I just took a shower.
I wonder what H is doing right now. I hope he can come tomorrow to my place to give me the stuff he bought me from America. Not super excited about that, since it's just foodstuff, and lotion. But it's seeing him after 2 months that's got me excited!

My birthday is coming up. And the coolest bit is that there are sales EVERYWHERE and on EVERYTHING. Upto 50% off. I'm so going to take advantage of this,I want more and more clothes! :D Becoming 21 is so cool. From now on, every year that I get older will be really cool, because it's the actual adult stage. Past 20s. Away from that awkward teenage stage. Moving on and forward with your life. Awesome. :)



3 comments:

monamour said...

I hope your flu goes away soon and that you feel better soon. :) And happy birthday in advance :)

Furree Katt said...

i'm glad the dengue hasn't affected you yet and i hope it never does. a friend of mine died recently due to dengue. :(

YOUR BIRTHDAY OMG! ♥ and wow, 21. that sounds totally awesome.

Laterally Moved. said...

Thank you normal.is.overrated! For both my well wishes and my birthday.

Furree: Really? :( That's beyond sad. And me becoming a doctor, I know. Was he/she young? Take care of yourself, prevent yourself, that's the best cure. A lot of my friends and family members have already had it. But they're recovering, Alhamdulillah.