As I was writing my previous post, my mom was berating me for not eating properly and being picky with food and kept on asking me to have milk. That got me thinking. What do I like to eat? So in the span of 30 milliseconds, I decided to put up a picture post of what I like to eat for breakfast AND I WILL ACCEPT NOTHING ELSE.
Hopefully mom mom will get to see this and she will stock up our refrigerator.
Actually, half the stuff on this list, you can't even find in this desi, godforsaken, paratha-khao country. I mean you can, but it's not like a daily thing. And you can't find it in every corner store. Like you can in the States.
So yeah.
*sniff* See NOW why I miss the US so much? They got good food.
![]() |
And of course:
No desi food for me. Sorry.
What's your ideal breakfast? Can you eat parathas for breakfast? Cuz then you're very, VERY strong willed.







10 comments:
What the hell? I'm at the hostel and its past 2 a.m and i'm starving and i did NOT have to see this -.-
*secretly sending lots of hate your way*
Haha. I wrote this BECAUSE I'm starving! And frankly,there's nothing good to eat at home. :/ Go to sleep, if you can't stand the deliciousness.
This. Post. Was. Yum.
GOSH. I am SOOOOO hungry right now and I just had to read this post didn't I? yum yum yum.
Assalaam Alaikum Wafa,
I hope you feel better soon, Insha'Allah! <3
Lol, I've never known anyone to eat cookies, cake or doughnuts for breakfast. Well, perhaps doughnuts, but only rarely. I myself am more of an ommelette, fruits and green tea person. Oh and toasted bread, especially if it's homemade, yum, too good! Alhumdulillah.
I'm sure you can find coffee and melted cheese sandwiches in Pakistan, can't you? Or at least make them yourself I assume.
LOL! i can't stand desi food for breakfast either. i'm more of a tea and toast person. or sometimes cereal. FRENCH TOAST ON SPECIAL DAYS ♥
Desi for breakfast? A BIG FAT NO.
I like jam, french toast, and cereal. <3
arent u jello i get to have all of this for free cuz i work at dunkin donuts. i brought home a whole lifaafa ful of bagels n wrapped them in plastic cuz they stay fresh that way n my fridge is stocked up with cream cheese mohhahaha =P but honestly unda paratha is where its at man that stuff is amazing! i guess we tend to like the stuff we cant have...
btw hate to pop ur bubble but the pop tarts with frosting on them are haraam or so ive heard or maybe theyre makroo like meat here at most places... you should b thankful u dont have to worry about food being halaal or not in PK
Sara: Yes, you can find cheese here, very easily. :) However, I wat cheese stocked up in my fridge 24/7. My budget, nor my parent's budget can afford that. It's very expensive. :/ And cream cheese is out of the question. One jar is about 500 rupees. So. I need someone to be nice enough to send some to me in Pk :P I like omelet too, but I have it so often for breakfast that I don't like it anymore.
Furree: I FORGOT FRENCH TOAST. I love French toast! Do you know how to make it? I do. I know how to make it crispy. I bet you're just waiting for Sunday now :D I'm gonan make it my own special Sunday breakfast thing too.
Mehreen: Strange coincidence. As I was writing this post down, I had a ''shaq'' about the Pop tarts, so I went to go check the ingredients on the site, and YOU WERE RIGHT: IT HAS GELATIN. Haraam alert! We can't eat it. But we didn't know that as kids, so...they were yummy back then. Hahahaha. And you're so right, it depends upon person to person and on the things we can't have. I'm sick of parathas and yogurt and raat ka saalan. Lol. I want executive businesswoman breakfasts. Like coffee and a piece of cake. <3
Post a Comment