September 8, 2012

Circumventricular Organs.

Today was a day of sorts.
Don't get me wrong, it was your usual lazy day. Didn't leave the house. Studied Brain. Took breaks. Set Grey's Anatomy Season 1 on download.
And the afternoon was startlingly bright, with sun. But the clouds came in the way, creating a nice little effect with rays shining between the partings. It gave the whole street an honest, florescent blue color.
A mug of tea gives me a headache. A cup of tea isn't enough. But tea with baqar khaani in it and eaten like cereal is just the right amount
Send up on Monday and it seems unbelievable. Lots of things seem unbelievable right now, actually. I know for a fact that what I'm doing for the moment, isn't living. I'm more farther away from religion that I ever thought I could be, and my day begins and ends with studying. It's been that way for about a month, and I need to break free soon. Last year during send up week, I gave up on studying hard, and just grazed through books for the vivas (resulting in me failing the Physio and Biochem ones). And I think history is going to repeat itself on that one.
I want a Euro trip, BEYOND badly. Two flights, one in, one out, and the rest of your time through trains and cars. I want to model. And not for the money, nothing for the money. For the experience. For time well spent before I'm on call and interning, and running around and getting my residency done.

Now I will go. Because I don't have anything else to say.

No comments: