April 3, 2012

Lappys!

New laptop in hand! Dell Inspiron N15.This feels very, very nice. First blog post from it :)
The ceremony was good, but I realized, I don't think I should exert myself very much. I go through different moods depending on the day, or how I'm feeling. Some people know that they are either leaders or followers. For me, it can be both, or either, at any time. I like being bossy sometimes, but most of the time, my lazy streak kicks in, and I just follow the person in charge. For the ceremony, I wanted to be a part of it in some way, and so I went into singing the national anthem. I literally jumped in it on the last day, and was excited to do it. The day of the ceremony though, it was torture. First, the heat. Second, no breakfast. Third, singing my lungs out. Fourth, standing for the longest time. I envied my batchmates who were sitting their seats.When I came home, I had a pounding headache, and just had to sleep. The headache went away, but it's back again.


But there were advantages. I could see the whole ceremony, the guests, the Gun Salute. And later when I heard that none of the second year could see it properly, then I felt glad being in the front, in the choir, wasn't all that bad.
Went through the entire ceremony, just to get my laptop within 2 minutes flat. That is pretty frustrating.
But it's here now! It's gorgeous- except for the laser imprinted ''Youth Programme''' thing on the glossy cover. :/ I'm planning on getting an attachable cover for it. There are really pretty ones out there.

No tests till the 17th. YAY.
I need to download so many movies on this thing, and spend my Spring break being captivated.
Congratulations on everyone who got a laptop, and for everyone else who hasn't got one yet but are going to! It's worth it :)

No comments: