I really don't like the new Facebook timeline. Why does Zuckerberg have to keep on giving facelifts to the social networking website? I've always been okay with whatever design they had out, and this latest one was the best (before Timeline). I tried to avoid it as much as possible, but since it's inevitably going to be put on anyway, I decided I just do it. Aargh.
On the other hand, I do like my cover photo :)
Aaaaaaah, it feels so amazing to be free. No restrictions, inhibitions, anything to study. I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning these past two days. Switching winter to summer clothes. Changed the setting of my room. Bought a new gorgeous shaggy purple rug. It's something I've been dying to have for months now, because I hated my previous one. So days are going pretty productive, I'm keeping myself busy and active. I just wish I prayed more. If there's one area of my life that needs fixing, it's religion. Prayer and Quraan. I won't be hypocritical and say I don't have time; I can most certainly MAKE time. Just...I don't know. *hides face*
The first episode of the final season of Desperate Housewives today! Been following it since the second season, and now it's the eighth. More than being a movie buff, I definitely am a silver screen fanatic. I need to follow shoes and watch seasons. They seem more worthwhile than movies sometimes.
Laptop ceremony preparations in full swing. I'm getting a laptop! Exciting, since I already own one. :)
I feel like I need to write more meaningful posts after this one. Not haphazard. I just cannot be disorganized, it actually freaks me out. My mind isn't "blog-oriented". I need to make daily thoughts into blog posts. Kal se.
Spread the word! NUST is holding an event for yet another Guinness World record attempt. It's "the largest number of people to hold up the National Flag". The current record is Hong Kong's, at 21,756 people (or something like that). They're planning on gathering upto 25,000 to beat the record by a margin. Pakistan's already broken one record this year, we can do it again. If you live in Islamabad, or have relatives there, or just like breaking world records, the event is on 21st April, at 7am, at the National Industrial Exhibition Site in Faizabad (near Islamabad). Details are on Nust's facebook page, NUST Tips.You can click here. And if you're not going, do spread the word! We need as many people as possible. Coincidentally, I don't have tests that week but even if I did, I'd still go. This is going to be epic. Just like the March 23rd painting. And I get to see khala and W after a much overdue visit. Win-win. :D
Standstill with H. No conclusion from either side. I don't want it to get me down. I caught myself in moments of weaknesses today, while walking in college, or at home, where I wondered, really deeply, how things would be if they ended. We haven't talked properly in 2 days, and I know he'll attribute that to work and being busy. Atleast I know that I've been speaking my mind, because I have. No matter how the phone conversation has been starting since Tuesday, it's always turned into a discussion with me giving my reasons and thoughts. I like that.And I think, no matter what happens, I have to keep forcing my mind to the good side of it all. That I'll still be happy no matter what happens. And then I think I'll be okay. :)
Looking up home remedy treatments for various things. How's your Saturday well spent?
1 comment:
They forced the timeline upon FB Pages. Though I hope that other developers at least make scripts which can help us to prevent the timeline. On Pages & Profile.
Post a Comment