Oh my God.
I passed my first Professional Part I!
:D
Crazy that I didn't get to see my marks first; friends did. Even crazier that all of my friends marks are phenomenal (including mine). And absolutely insane that two of our friends are distinction holders! Wow.
I am so glad that all the tension has been broken, that we all passed, and with ''izzat wale'' marks. So many parties and treats to attend, I'm actually excited. Haha.
I'm going to ask Dad for a new phone. It's the least he can do. :)
Sadly, this does not mean that I can relax. Stage coming up, as well as Biochem test and Histology crap. But I don't want to think about that now.
Today was an awesome day at college. Pictures, meeting everyone, the congratulations.
R (one of the people who got distinctions) was like "I get that people are congratulating me, and hugging, but what's with the kissing?!"
Me: :/ What kissing?
R: I've had girls come up to me and kiss me. Hugs are valid. Tight hugs. BONE-BREAKING hugs. But you never kiss a girl. Even if you yourself are a girl. ESPECIALLY if you're a girl. This college has a problem.
Haha. R has ''touchy'' problems. She doesn't even share drinks with everyone. I find that sensible, but still funny.
From tomorrow, it'll be back to normal routine. And I really need to get my studying system back on track. Ever since the death, my head's been in a spin. But slowly, I'm getting back to normal, and I can't afford to fail anything. I really want to do well this year. My marks weren't spectacular, but I was really, really proud of them. And they've only motivated me to do better. So I will :)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS<3
Woah !
Congratulationss ! :)
Your friend's a total haha :D
Follow each other :)
Congratulations! :D
I'm proud of you and I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! :)
congrats :) ..
Post a Comment