I should be studying right now. I hate how I actually DON'T want to study. :/ I just want to sit online all day and go through blogs and update Facebook as much as needed.
Yes, I want to waste my time.
Okay,okay, I'm going to go study now. i really need to. Have to. It's necessary. I need to study to complete the course. I need to complete it so I can give a good paper. And then be rid of it and be free for another month where I can celebrate my birthday in peace and go to Islamabad and have fun.
Now I'm just ranting.
Todays schedule: half of the Sole of Foot, Joints of Lower Limb, Arches, and the last half of General Anatomy. Deep breath. Okay let's go.
3 comments:
I know what you mean. I'd much rather just spend the day going through blogs.
Good luck with the studying. :)
Story of my life. Seriously.
Go study, then when you come back to reading blogs you won't be plagued with guilt :)
Post a Comment