So.
I'm awake at 11:30am today. A huge first for me, especially after sleeping at 6am. :D
I'm awesome that way. Oh yes.
But this doesn't go without reason. This is all for Embryology. It must be so shokha right now, thinking that I'd wake up early for it.
-.-
This is my 11:30am talk.
So, I've been online since then. 11:30am. You know how people can change their lives in an instant, resetting routines, changing habits? Yeah?
I'm not one of those people.
The aftereffects of Irene hit the place where H is living. And I had absolutely no clue, I didn't think it would go that far :/ they declared it emergency there. Alhamdulillah, everything is fine, he's fine, but it was a scare nevertheless.
I love how Eid shopping extends till almost 3am every night till Eid. Though to be honest, Ramadam has NOT been my strong point this year. I just felt every fast pass by me, to the extent for when we were eating Sehri this morning,and my Mom's like:
Mom: How exciting. Eid is either the day after or the day after that. Last roza today.
Me: 0_0 what?
I'm so out of it regarding Ramadan 2011. And I'll be fair to say that I didn't do anything extra or special. More religious people reading this will look down on me :( I love Allah I swear!
I bought adorable pumps yesterday while shopping at 2am. I like them. Now I want an Eid suit, a really pretty boutiqe designed one. How I wish that one of the problems was not money. Sigh.
Embryology beckons.
P.S Until the 22nd of September,most of my posts will be swamped and saturated with my constant nagging thoughts and randomies and reminders to get off Blogger and study this much and that much.
Not to put you off or anything.
3 comments:
AAAAH, dont worry! Juts dont.
i swear i was pretty shocked when i found out that eid is tomorrow too :O
i LOL-ed at 'Embryology beckons' :P
Just*
Post a Comment