Okay, so H just left ''our'' city (Lahore) and went to Islamabad. From there, he'll catch his flight bound for the States.
Today was the last day of college, and all my foreign friends will also be leaving by either tomorrow or the 2nd.
I'm starting to feel it already. That rush of emotion.
Even though, near its end, I really started to hate college, because of its tedious routine and all its tests (I even began to doubt whether I should even stay something I've never doubted before) I still loved going, for my friends. To see them everyday, even just to sit there in the lecture hall, was a thousand times better than going home and finding out that there was one more problem to fix, or deal with. I'm a strong advocate of not running away from your problems, but for the past week, I felt like running away every day for a week now. I'm not feeling like that anymore, thank God.
So now, I don't have that outlet anymore. To laugh with the twins, to ''plog'' (paper blog) with A,to watch others sleep.
I'll have home, and boredom. I plan on watching loads of movies and reading a ton of books. Also, I have my cousin's wedding coming up on the 15th! So I need to fully prep for that.
H leaving. For two months. 8000 miles away. Wow. This will be a true test of everything that's between us. I'm not worried about him, or myself for that matter, cheating. I'm just thinking...I'm going to miss him very much. And in the end, I will cope with this. He will too. We'll have to. We have no choice. Some days I think it'll all be very manageable, and other days, I'm thinking that I won't be able to talk to him when I want, and we'll be living in separate time zones.
This song completely describes how I feel. I'm in love with it. It was the last song I put in my phone before it was stolen.
Oh, he just texted. Something extremely sweet. <3
Two months are going to be not the hardest.
the most struggling months ever.
I'll be honest, I haven't cried yet. But I can already feel all of it, and it's all happening but the tears.
I'll definitely need this blog in the next 2 months as my outlet, for whatever I'm feeling regarding him. Now, to be perfectly mature and realistic, I hope he has a safe flight, and that he'll land safely, and that me and him will keep in as much contact as possible, enough to satisfy both of us.
Today has been an awkward sort of a day. I went to college, attended the last lecture of the academic year of 1st Year MBBS. I actually paid attention, thinking it was the last time this year that I could. Now, when the summer vacations end in September, after Eid, send ups will begin, which will be a prelude to the ever horrifying, gut wrenching
PROFESSIONALS.
D:
Which will be in October. But I'm glad that the course is over, I've learned everything, and now all that's left is the actual studying and learning and memorizing. I'll start with all of that in mid July. For now, I want two weeks of nothing but pure entertaining sources. Haha.
Then, we all went to the hostel to pick up some last minute things. The twins came with us, and we spent a good hour just sitting on beds joined together and talking about all random things. We laughed, and I finally got to see R's hair! :D (one of the twins wears a scarf) it was sad, saying goodbye. None of us cried though. I guess you can expect that from medical students :P
Now, HP 1 is on HBO, and since I'm absolutely, totally free (I love saying that. I'm going to say it fifty times every day) I'm going to go watch it. And then, I'll watch Castle. And then, just enjoy the rest of my evening.
:)
And the vacations begin!
2 comments:
The key to friendship (and any relationship) is to stay close when you are far away.
I've never understood girls. I remember back in school days. Girl would cry and hug each other because it was home time. "I'll miss you! Text me! I think I'm going to die without seeing you tonight". And that was on Monday afternoon. 8-).
We (guys) would just nod and be like "I'll see you tomorrow mate."
Hope you have a good summer!
:)
Looks like I'm turning into a guy then. Hah. Thank you! I hope your summer goes awesome too (:
Post a Comment