May 11, 2011

Will be forced into hibernation.


Click to enlarge.
OH MY GOD.
Seriously? Look at that. There's barely any time in between for preparing for all this, let alone for free time. For movies. And internet. And sleeping longer than 6 hours a day. :(

By my calculations...
today (rather, tonight) is my last free night before the summer vacations begin on July 1st.
Lord, help me.
People, pray. 

9 comments:

Roshni said...

Thats so messed dude..good luck!
Also, I hate histology -shudders-

Roshni said...

Also you have a personal blackboard? thats so cool. Quick Question: Are you doing medicine in Pakistan? Can you please help me with some info? =p

Sara said...

Aw, I (somewhat) know how you feel, because I'm beyond overloaded with work at this point too. Insha'Allah you do well on everything!

My du'as are with you. All the best! ♥

Furree Katt said...

haw.
praying. ♥

Nas said...

Hey,
I just finished exams today 8-).
All the very best with your exams. Hopefully they'll go well insha'Allah.
:)

Laterally Moved. said...

Roshni: No, it's not MY personal balckboard (I wish) It's a blackboard at college. Lol. Yes, I'm doing medicine in Pakistan, sure you can ask me anything :) Histo is the worst. Thank God there's only one test of it. :/

Thank you Sara, Furree, and Nas! I need all your prayers, literally. <3

Laterally Moved. said...

Roshni: I WISH it was my personal balckboard, lol! It's the blackboard at college. Some classrooms are old like that :/
Yes, I'm doing medicine in Pk..sure, I'll help you out :) My email is this_is_it7@hotmail.com

Nas said...

My comment didn't show up
*insert sad face here*

Laterally Moved. said...

Yes it did! :O didn't it?