Today I collided two of my worlds. My college life and my personal life regarding H. Merged them. With a few sentences about what's going on at the other side. I realised, I didn't like it at all. Before, I only separated everything because I felt it would be easier to deal with things that way. Now I realized I separated it because I didn't want the crisis/dilemma/problem of one part of my life, to affect the other. And now that my friends know things, it feels like it's a global issue.
It was something I had to do. Because we've been a group for 2 and a half years, after all. Regardless of all the superficial parhai/outings/clothes talk, we were still close in a way. So I decided to let them in a little. It wasn't awkward, and reactions were what I expected. But now, all that's going through my head is "They know."
College is a sort of an escape for me. No matter how tough or strange things are at home or with H, college is that one place, that outlet where I could shut all of it out. Turn it off for awhile, and make my mood better with friends and food and things to keep me busy. And then, when I leave all happy and satisfied, life's other problems seem easier to deal with.
I love compartmentalization. I'm going to do it as often as I can. It makes my head feel organized. Inner tranquility.
Blogging about the insane, boiling heat isn't going to make it go away. So I won't. But I will say that it is SO HOT that we Lahoris should be considered brave. Actual heroes. For bearing with this. (49 degrees. Forty. Nine)
Health issues are resolved, which is definitely a yay! moment. It was a kidney stone. All that pain, damn. I felt like dying those days. There was a point where I didn't even care about the diagnosis, I just wanted an injection to kill the pain. Everyone should make a special prayer that they never have to feel kidney stone pain. It is so horrendous, and everywhere, and deep, that it makes you think "Something is eating me from inside". And getting it massaged only makes it worse. Nauseating type pain.
I'm extremely behind on all my college work, and I have about 5% of prep for a Microbiology test on Monday. I should be studying for it right now, but I'm shoving ALL of the work for tomorrow, Sunday. Allah, please don't let guests come over tomorrow. They'll distract me. And let me pass the test too.
I'm going to go read other blogs now. And watch House.
No comments:
Post a Comment