Oh, the Prof written papers being over feels so good. Like, seriously, REALLY good. Vivas and practicals can be conquered, it's THIS first step that drags everyone down. For four hours after the last paper, I was thinking ''Oh my God, it's really over. I get to go home and do nothing for a good 3-4 days."
But enough about my sappy feelings about getting done with the theory papers. Even though I could go on and on about how relieved and well-slept I feel. During papers I was sleeping a maximum of an hour and a half per night. And minimum of a half hour. Medicine wrings you in its totality.
I am up for cooking. And baking. And doing anything besides academics. I made Garlic Mayo sauce today. It rivalled OPTP's.
I loved it in all its tangy-ness.
I want to go to Tutti Frutti again soon. I'm starting to develop a bad habit for it. They design the store so cheerfully that it becomes your chocolate, your go-to place for feeling better. Or celebrating. I didn't even mind going alone, but I haven't gotten a chance to yet. I probably will tomorrow. I want frozen yogurt. Which in my case, is not healthy for me at all since I load it with so many toppings. People are so selective and...LINEAR about their toppings. I add them all. I add pomegranate seeds and chocolate sauce. And gummy bears and M and M's. And the twirly chocolate sticks.
^ The above half post is me acting like a kid.
I hope everyone stays safe for the weekend. Honest to God prayers are with everyone. I might not BE a Shia, but I know how it feels.

No comments:
Post a Comment