July 9, 2012

Background happiness.

College is almost over! Just my last viva, on Wednesday, and that is it. I might sound self obsessed with studying, but the truth is, I'm surrounded by it all year round, so it feels like liberation when vacations come rolling. I have so many plans, and I can't wait to put them into action. 
Movies. Cousins. North. Islamabad. Maybe Peshawar. Shopping. Tailor. Food. Sewing. More food. 
This shall be fun.
H being in America is much easier now, I'm glad to observe and say. Everything feels all fit and snug. That's a strange way of putting it, but yes. It used to be, 'why does he have to go'. And now, it's 'he has to, and it's okay'. It sounds like just a change of how you think. But it's much harder than you know. That square one feeling was for that one day, after that I felt better knowing he's landed and there, and so we can now carry on with our lives. People go through long distance relationships all the time, there's no reason why I should feel any different. Or complain about it.
I'm going to eat mangoes today and watch "The Mist",a movie my friend's been after me to watch, going to the extent of actually downloading the movie for me and putting it in a USB. Whoa, okay. Lol.
Gourmet's Chocolate Chip ice cream (the litre pack) is absolute heaven. It tastes like international ice cream, like pure chocolate, not the milaawat wali cheezain
And on the other hand, Shezan's lychee juice bottle is disgusting. Had it for the first time today in college, and it was actually nasty. Sticking to the Shezan mango juice from now on.
Dad and brother are back from Dubai today! I didn't think I would've missed them so much. Or maybe I just want the things they're bringing back. I don't know. But I'm still excited. So, basically waiting for them.
I have been overloaded on fruits this year. And I love it. Watermelon, plums, mangoes, apricots, peaches, the works. It feels refreshing.

"Monday, tuesday, happy days, wednesday, thursday, happy days..."



3 comments:

Nur R. said...

you're right! Gourmet choc chip! And it's good price too! :D

The Me. said...

Its 2 am and my sister wont shut up and wont let me sleep. And its okay if i am commenting this on your blog instead of texting it because im grumpy and she just WONT SHUT UP.

Anonymous said...

Happy postsssss :D