June 22, 2012

No cure.

It's back to writer's block. I've been sitting here, cross-legged on the bed, laptop in hand, staring at the screen, then switching tabs, then staring back at it.  At the Blogger's "Create Post" page.
I have no insight, no inspiration, no thoughts to collect. This is actually hurting me.
Let's see.
-College is coming to an end, something I am so thankful for. MBBS is something I love, but it just sucks you in, in the middle of things, and you can't wait to get out. It's been so much more easier this year, because we know the ropes, the tips and tricks. So everything is under control. That's all I needed. Two/three more tests, just a liiitle more focus, and then I can look forward to book reading, Wiki-trolling, and sleeping. Sleeping. All day. 
-It's also coming back to that time of the year again, when H has to go back to the States for his ritualistic two months. Sad this year, no. It's nice to know my mind has happily accepted it without any grudge or misgivings. It's also nice to see myself change this way emotionally as I get older every year. It's difficult right now to put my thoughts into words, so I'll settle for another post on it, another day.
Everything seems to be wrapping up, doesn't it? 
-The heat is torture. Summers here are not fun at all. I wish I could whine about it as much as I wanted, but for God's sake, this is a twenty two year old here. 
-Found the camera charger. Want to take so many pictures, and yet I don't know why I haven't yet. 
-It's been one year since our house has been robbed. Still faintly traumatizing to remember.
-Why is it that everytime I buy Knorr noodles to eat because I assume there'll be no food in the house, there's always food in the house? The packet is just sitting there, on my sidetable.Waiting.
-People I like following need to blog more.

Sleepy now. I need this writer's block to fade away.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it does soon.
Knorr noodles are awesome. :)

Furree Katt said...

i'm back and i missed your blog sooo much!
i admire you for actually writing something even though you have writer's block. sadly, i do not possess such a skill.
i hope all's well with you! ♥

Morpheus said...

Knorr noodles ftw!