November 2, 2011

Crap.

There's just a lot of crap right now. I've only been awake 45 minutes, and shit has bombarded me.

I'm normally not a person to rant about my stress on my blog, and I'm also the one to look at the positive side, and keep hope. But when there's things just hitting you, over and over again. Ugh.

We missed our Oct. 31st appointment to go to the US Embassy to submit the forms that I have to give to petition for my parents. Actually, we didn't miss it. We couldn't afford to submit the forms. Each form is about $420. And so, after setting the appointment and pestering my dad, no use. 
So then I decided to make another appointment today and then pester my dad again. I saw Dec. 7th, was available, so I clicked it to make an appointment. Apparently, because I didn't cancel the previous appointment, I can't make a new one. And to cancel the previous one, you need an appointment password. You enter that, and click cancel. Sound simple? The appointment password was on the appoinment sheet that I had to print out.

I deleted it a few weeks ago when I thought I didn't need it anymore.
So now I have no appointment password, an appointment I need to cancel, and an appointment I need to make. And let's not forget that I do have a time limit because people will be constantly making appointments online and booking slots. There were only 6 time slots open for Dec. 7th. By the time I get everything sorted out, what if all the time slots are booked? Then I'll have to wait for the New Year!    :/

So I decided to send an email to the embassy explaining the situation, and them emailing my appointment password to me. I open my email account...and find that I can't open it. Password incorrect. And then I remembered that I set the password to expire every 72 days. Because of some idiotic hacker that kept on hacking my account. Shit. So I sent a reset password link to H's account, and proceeded to open his email. Password incorrect again. I forgot his password. And he's busy at work right now, so I can't bother him about this. 

On top of that, I've been placed the responsibility of finding my brother a place to live in the States (long story, don't feel like telling you). And shit's going down from there as well. And my dad is going to be on my head about it when he comes home.
As if I already don't have profs and studying to worry about.

There's also some internal family stuff involved which is too personal to mention, but trust me, it's throwing me off very badly.

I feel disoriented, messy, and lost. And I absolutely hate this feeling. I hate days like this when everything is going wrong, nothing is going right at all. I better make the effort, go pray to Allah, and turn this day around myself.

3 comments:

Qurratulain said...

Inshallah things will get better, just remember to pray but to also maintain the positive attitude. I miss you lots, and remember I'm only an email away! xxx

xxcomplicationsxx said...

Jeez.. you sound like you need a vacation.

Don't worry inshallah, everything will start looking up... (:

Rahul said...

the night is darkest before dawn,ain't it???:-) don't worry the dawn is approaching...fast...
and there is a nursery rhyme i often remember in times like these..
"for every ailment under the sun,
there is a cure,or there is none.
if there is one,try and find it,
if there is none,never mind it."
Best of luck..:-)