November 25, 2011

Smash.

2 profs down, 2 more to go.
They are going...strange. Definitely not as well as FSc papers used to go, where I knew every single question, and could answer clearly and as much as I could. So far, in each paper there has been atleast one question or a part of a question, that I didn't know the answer to. So, I had to break my honesty rule: I cheated. Not in mcq's though. Just in the short questions. I wasn't getting one question today AT ALL.
I love being able to go online upstairs, even though the Wifi is downstairs. Granted, things don't load as fast, but I get to enjoy privacy. And I am spared from the thand of the drawing room, where I usually sit.
I am currently online, when I should be studying. I just don't have it in me to study continuously, and all the time. My schedules are arranged so that I get plenty of free time to eat, talk on the phone, and watch TV. Lol. I need a pressure free environment.
Along with being online, I have taken it upon today to listen to my entire playlist- which isn't much, since I only recently rebooted my computer. But I've been downloading songs for the past hour, and belting at the top of my voice with my sister to random songs. Skyscraper. Story of Us. Sparks Fly. 
Great stress reliever.
I Wanna Go is on right now, and I'm surrounded by my sisters,and I'm pleasantly sleepy and weak. Cuz I slept for 4 hours straight when I came home today. I slept so heavily, I didn't hear my alarm ring, and THAT'S a first. Insomnia cured!
I'm hungry. I think my sister said we had daal chaawal. Not my preference, but...I'll eat it. Mostly because I have no money to buy myself a shawarma. 
This post had no real meaning, I just missed my blog. And I didn't feel like prof exams was a strong enough reason to stay away.
Oh. I've also been really philosophical nowadays, like the old times. It happens, when I use my brain too much. Some of my mind's conclusions and the end result of late night contemplations:
"With age, comes wisdom. With it also comes more choices and options. And so there's a greater risk of picking the wrong choice. Sometimes the simpler things in life- like being younger- are better."
"If you're good, there's someone better. You can't spend your entire life trying to find that better person, and then competing. So forget comparing yourself with other people. Live your life, and be happy with it. Happiness counts more than ability."
 "Athiests: It's easy to believe in something, it's harder to not believe.                         Muslims: It's easy to believe in something. It's harder to keep believing it. And to hold hope and faith."
Pictures that inspire me in numerous ways.






Have an awesome, amazing, positive weekend. Seriously. Last weekend of November! Not that it's significant. But. Okay, I'll go now.

2 comments:

Furree Katt said...

good luck for the remaining two profs!
i wish i had a sister to have singing sessions with :( whenever i sing something my brother is always like " shut up."
i'm glad that your sleeping has improved.
I LOVED THE HARRY POTTER PICTURE! it made me laugh. awww i want to read the philosopher's stone again. :(

Nas said...

All the very best of the last 2 profs.

:D. I like the pictures. The best one has to be the cake one!
I'm a sucker for cake :P