April 10, 2014

Continuous.

New set of questions:


5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing the right things, definitely. And sometimes, it sucks so much to do the right thing. But I'd still rather do it.


6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?



Stay positive about whatever comes your way, no matter what. This was sort of a stupid question, though. A newborn can't hear or even properly see me. I'll leave the advice in a cute little diary and give it to him/her when they are about 6 years old.

7.Would you break the law to save a loved one?
 Alot of people would say yes, and then if it ever came down to it, they'd think twice. I'm saying, honestly, yes I would. It's your loved one, man. If they're not with you in the world, who else will you have?


 

8. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
 I look at things in a very different way, I think. I love beautiful things, and it could be anything. A building, a woman, furniture. The way a park looks, or leaves falling. I have this strange sense that if I see enough beautiful things in a day, the world is a better place. And it gives me optimism.

1 comment:

Another Pakistani Girl said...

More questions & answers please! Though I may not agree on all your responses, it's always refreshing to see different perspectives in reactions to real life scenarios.

I hope you're keeping well InshaAllah. :)